Friday, December 5, 2008

LUu NAILS & SPA

Fingers & Toes

1372B Ety Road
Lancaster,Ohio 43130
740.681.4183

PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC


Acrylic full-set:$30
Acrylic fill-ins:$20

Choice of tips: White Tip,Natural,or Polish with color.

Acrylic gel full-set:$35
Acrylic gel fill-ins:$25

Solarnail pink & white full -set:$45
Solarnail pink & white fill-ins:$38
Solarnail pink :$25

Nail repairs are free up to 2 weeks (maximum of 2)

Acrylic gives a different look while increasing the strength of your nails.
Acrylic,gels,solarnails each give their own distinctive look.


PEDICURE

Pedicure:$30
Cuticles & nails trimmed,callous treatment & soothing foot massage with hot towel,polish with color.

Pedicure Plus:$40
Cuticles & nails trimmed,callous treatment & soothing foot massage with hot towel,polish with color plus a sugar scrub moisturizing mask to exfoliate the dry skin.

Add French Polish:$5
Polish Change:$12
French Polish:$15

MANICURE

Manicure:$15
Cuticles & nails trimmed,polish with color

Manicure & Paraffin:$20
Add this warm,candle-like wax application too your manicure for soft and supple skin

Paraffin candle-like wax:$7
Polish changes:$7

WAXING : Coming Soon


                                                      Gift Certificates available

14 comments:

LUu Nails & Spa said...

you guys did wonderful jobs,thank you

Unknown said...

Love Love LOVE Luu Nails! Only place I'll go! Very warm and inviting :-)

Unknown said...

What time do u guys close

Unknown said...

How much for gel nails

Unknown said...

This is the best place ever. I walked in with no appointment and my nails were done to perfection. I am so impressed with the professionalism and friendly service. They are definitely my new nail place. I will be a regular from now on.

Unknown said...

30 if you're doing a gel manicure

Unknown said...

I got a basic pedicure with gel polish. And a "manicure" just nail trimmed and painted nails nothing else with gel polish and was charged $92. Seemed so high in price. And now that I think about it I had to be over charged. And of course I never even got a receipt!!

Unknown said...

Do you do the dipped nails yet?

Custimer said...

Is Christina Yvette trini working tonight? They are the best!

Unknown said...

Do you need an appointment for a pedicure?

Stephanie said...

Warm, inviting people and very professional. Pedicure was perfect and so relaxing! Prices were very fair. Definitely gained a new customer today!

JEF said...

I went to luu nails 3 time since Thanksgiving. 1st visit I had a full pedicure and manicure with gel nails. Both young ladies who attended to me were friendly and please t to work with. The services I received were excellent. 2nd visit I got a full set of acrylic nails done. I was seated at the first station right inside the door to the right. The station was not cleaned down after the customer ahead of me got up. The young man I got was very offish and kept checking his phone. I would not give the service I received an excellent, but nails were nice. I told my daughter I would probably not going back there. But, because the first visit was so pleasant I went back for a color change and eye brow wax. They young lady wiped the station down before I sat down and she was very pleasant and easy to talk to. Nails and eye brows looked great. I will be going back. But, I will request not to have the young man, again.

Unknown said...

I love it here. Been coming for 2 years. I really like the owners and most of the manicurists. I really recommend them.

LUu Nails Management said...

The prices are from 2008. We try contacting google to remove this price list but no one can do it.
Please call LUu Nails directly for current services and prices. The phone number is (740)681 4183.
Thank you!

LUu Nails Management